DescriptionAs one of the fastest growing companies in BC and Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500™ in North America, PDFTron is an industry-leading provider of document processing technology that powers everything from traditional desktop software (like AutoCAD), to web apps (like DocuSign), and mobile apps (like Xodo).
We are actively changing the way people work with documents by being the graphics engine of choice for thousands of companies world-wide, within virtually all industry verticals. If you are working with documents, there is a chance that PDFTron is already working for you.
We foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every single individual amidst an exciting, challenging and entrepreneurial culture where career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Guided by a clear company vision, every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator and successful leader.
We are seeking an account manager as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of active accounts. You will be responsible for retention and growth of existing accounts. With 5,000+ international customers with usage ranging from mobile and web apps, to robust cross-platform solutions and tailored features, opportunity is plentiful.Responsibilities:
- Complete ownership for customer renewals, and maintaining an already low attrition rate.
- Manage financial and strategic targets for minimizing attrition, positioning favorable terms and boosting incremental revenue via cross-selling, and uncovering new opportunities.
- Research, understand and identify industry trends for a diverse array of customer uses and products on multi-platforms to become a subject-matter expert.
- Host and lead consultative and technical customer phone calls in collaboration with solution engineers and comfortable speaking with executive a c-suite individuals.
- Become the consultative point of contact who clients turn to for new needs and requirements.
- Co-develop strategic account plans with clients to further expand our partnerships, and to ensure maximum value is being delivered.
- Supply details for Agreement and amendments for Sales Operations team.
- Manage an active pipeline of forecasted renewals and cross-sell opportunities to exceed quota.
- Collaborate with support, solution engineers, product, and management teams to maintain or improve customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years software sales experience in a similar Account Management role.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and proactive individual, with history of achieving goals and exceptional client service.
- A nurturer, and strategic partner, driven by the client’s growth and success.
- Tech-savvy with training in or technical knowledge of computer science and/or software development preferred.
- Strong customer references from prior commercial roles.
- Demonstrated success using a consultative approach with key business and technical executives would be a big plus.
- Experience in identifying business, product, and market challenges, and proposing solutions.
- Superb interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good negotiation and consensus-building skills.
- Experienced in working with a CRM to manage sales cycle.
- Experience in Embedded software sales and OEM marketplace is a big plus.
- Flexible. Ability to host calls for international time zones.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A generous extended benefits package.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- An autonomous environment.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Convenient location in downtown Vancouver, close to rapid transit.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.