Web Developer (React.js)
As one of the fastest growing companies in BC and Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500™ in North America, PDFTron is an industry-leading provider of document processing technology that powers everything from traditional desktop software (like AutoCAD), to web apps (like DocuSign), and mobile apps (like Xodo).
We are actively changing the way people work with documents by being the graphics engine of choice for thousands of companies world-wide, within virtually all industry verticals. If you are working with documents, there is a chance that PDFTron is already working for you.
We foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every single individual amidst an exciting, challenging and entrepreneurial culture where career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Guided by a clear company vision, every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator and successful leader.
We are looking for talented frontend developers with a winning combination of passion, skills, experience and dedication to join our team and work on our existing products as well as our next-generation, career-defining product that users will rave about. As a software developer in our company, you will not just be involved in all aspects of the software development process, but also be encouraged to provide input on future projects, code processes and company direction. You will also be making heavy use of the latest & greatest technologies, so a craving for learning new things is a must.
- Passionate about web or mobile development and shipping apps that are used daily by millions of users.
- Portfolio (GitHub or technical blogs) and experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Ability to write elegant and efficient UI components in React.js.
- Likes working with a team, but not being micromanaged.
- Takes pride in ownership; entrepreneurial.
- Experienced with agile and lean development methodologies.
- Strong aptitude for new product development.
- Ability to implement highly effective and attractive UI/UX.
- Practices automation, continuous integration, and rapid iteration based on user feedback.
- Interest in technical and product strategy shaping everything we do.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with mobile applications (Android / iOS).
- Experience with databases (NoSQL or SQL).
- C++/Java and other languages.
- Competitive salary with great benefits.
- A great team environment and resources, all supporting you to do the best work of your life.
- Highly autonomous environment.
- Opportunities for both rapid promotion and lateral movement within organization.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Convenient location in downtown Vancouver.