Account Executive (software)
As one of the fastest growing companies in BC and Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500™ in North America, PDFTron is an industry-leading provider of document processing technology that powers everything from traditional desktop software (like AutoCAD), to web apps (like DocuSign), and mobile apps (like Xodo).
We are actively changing the way people work with documents by being the graphics engine of choice for thousands of companies world-wide, within virtually all industry verticals. If you are working with documents, there is a chance that PDFTron is already working for you.
We foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every single individual amidst an exciting, challenging and entrepreneurial culture where career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Guided by a clear company vision, every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator and successful leader.
As a Technical Sales Consultant, you will be at the forefront of our efforts to expand our growing business. Challenge yourself by selling the intrinsic value of software solutions to our customers. The primary responsibility will be to manage and close a pipeline of software license opportunities, while working closely with other PDFTron resources and presales teams.Responsibilities
- Qualify and manage new sales leads through the full sales cycle.
- Identify opportunities that would benefit from our technology suite using a consultative sales approach.
- Work closely with Solution Engineers in gathering requirements and proposing high value solutions.
- Proactively maintain relationships with your accounts and identify future opportunities.
- Gain a deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of competing products, and effectively illustrate the value of our high-quality/market-leading solutions to prospects.
- Recognize high value sales opportunities.
- Effectively gather intelligence on markets, prospects, and the competition using various resources.
- 2-5+ years’ experience selling complex B2B software product(s).
- Superb negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly via e-mail and by phone.
- A college or university degree. Technical disciplines or backgrounds are preferred.
- Demonstrated success using a consultative approach with key business and technical executives, especially CTOs, VPs of Product Management, and Development/Engineering.
- Consistent history of overachievement, with demonstrated success of multi-year quota achievement.
- An accountable team player with a tenacious drive to win.
- Experienced in using CRM to manage sales cycle.
- Experience in embedded software sales and OEM sales is a big plus.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A generous extended benefits package.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Highly autonomous environment.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Convenient location in downtown Vancouver, close to rapid transit.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.